Unlike the love-button for women, or the penis for guys, anal stimulation can be a little hit-and-miss in the pleasure department. Too fast? Everything tightens up. Too dry? Cuts and tears are likely. Too much movement? It can actually be a little nauseating. Whether you’re male or female, if you can feel yourself on the edge of explosion with anal intercourse but can’t quite hit that detonator, we’ve got 7 tricks you can use for better orgasms with anal toys.
- Use an anal douche beforehand – Nothing will be comfortable, either human or adult toy, unless you’re clean and fully prepped. Don’t use enemas, however – they are a medical procedure, and far too invasive for regular play.
- Make sure you’re using anal-specific toys – Sex toys that are made for anal play often have a flared end to stop them getting lost, and are made of non-porous material 情趣商店 so that they can be boiled and fully disinfected.
- ALWAYS use lube! – While your normal bits will happily make their own lubrication, your anus isn’t always so helpful. You should always use lube for anal play – saliva is generally insufficient. Use either an anal-specific lube or silicone lube if you’re using plastic or rubber toys, but you’ll need to use a water-based lube with silicone toys.
- Look for real-feel anal sex toys – Cold and too-smooth anal toys can be off-putting for some people – try a real feel toy made out of Cyberskin or silicone.
- Try a butt plug – While the feeling of movement inside the back-room can be a bit much for the first time, the gentle presence and stimulation of a butt plug can be an awesome introduction to anal play, and also to anal intercourse in general.
- Introduce vibration – Both guys and girls can get pretty hot and heavy with a vibrating anal toy, used properly! Don’t think of vibrating anal toys as something that only ‘advanced’ users should try; the better your initial encounters