The success or failure of any blog depends largely on its subscribers. The number of times subscribers visit your blog, comment on your blog and create a following increases your chances of generating income. This means that blogs are very resourceful vehicles for LIST BUILDING.
The key to get more people to visit your blog and divert internet traffic lies in effective list building. This enhances your chance of visitors turning subscribers. Here are a few steps to blog your way to effective list building and diverting internet traffic to your blog.
1) Including a subscriber box on your web page or blog. It’s is important to note that the subscriber box should be prominent and located at the top of your page. Visitors should be allowed to sign up easily with out any other diversions or blocks. This is the first step towards establishing a relationship with your visitors. Make it inviting.
2) The easiest and effective way of developing your subscriber base is through list building https://arsprojecta.com. This involves hard core and innovative marketing techniques. Set up special offers and packages for your readers to get them to subscribe. Offering them free booklets, free news letter and free programs are interesting marketing techniques to get their attention. The key word being “free”, as initially nobody would shell out money for signing up.
3) List building also enhances your chances of getting more people to visit your blog through referrals. This means that if you truly satisfy just a couple of your visitors and get them to subscribe, they in turn would divert ten other visitors to your blog. This chain and cycle would continue to improve your List building and turn more visitors to subscribers.
4) Ad’s and links on your blog or web page should be displayed prominently so as to gain the interest and notice of your target audience. Even if you do not have a full fledged web page, it is important to have a sign – up page just to get people to register.
5) Another interesting aspect is to put up other peoples links on your blog and get them to put up your banners on their blog. This increases the chances of people looking at your ad’s and banners.
There is much to be said on Search Engine Optimization, and it’s growing day by day. As Google, Yahoo and MSN have changed their algorithm over the years (especially Google who updates its algorithm every month). So how can we as bloggers keep up with the Jones?
One important factor which I found out is to use a WordPress Theme that is Search Engine Friendly to Google, Yahoo and MSN (especially Google, as 60% of searchers worldwide uses Google). They must have the basic SEO requirements, like on-page, site maps, internal linking etc.
Yes there are also other plug-ins to use for the theme as well to make it SEO friendlier to the web spiders.
Another tip: Using on-page optimization by using anchor text pointing it to your URL. This strategy must be applied on every post in you blog. For example, your blog’s primary keyword is “make money blogging”, so your anchor text must appear at the end of every post, directing to your URL. This will greatly increase your primary keyword’s strength in your home page.
There is also RSS to help inform your readers if you have a new post. What is RSS? RSS (also known as Really Simple Syndication)is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works – such as blog posts, news headlines, audio, and video in a standardized format. RSS also includes full or summarized text, plus meta data such as publishing dates and authorship. This must be easily installed into your blog, so to inform your readers of your new post or entries.
A SEO friendly blog theme must also have the feature that can help online searchers navigate the blog easily as well. It has been said that almost about 1/3 of the website in the world has not been fully indexed by the major search engines due to poor navigation in their websites, thus not able to show what they want to say or promote in the internet. This can happen to your blog as well when it is not easily navigated in your blog.